9.08.2012

Pinch me!


My, oh my! Guess what I got in my Inbox yesterday?! An email from the folks at Martha Stewart Living letting me know that Butter + Love is a FINALIST in their American Made awards! With almost 2,000 entries, only 100 companies were chosen. Seriously, pinch me now! I'm so excited!

The fact that we're a finalist is... well, it's amazing. Every aspect of Butter + Love - each Tweet, each photo, every decision from perfecting the flavor combinations to adding menu items to carefully wrapping each Etsy order to be mailed off - is a labor of love. I have worked around the clock over the past year to get it to where it is today and when something like this happens, well... it just makes you take a moment to rest in that feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction.

However, this is only the beginning, we've got a long way to go, you and me. We've got to rally the troops and get people to vote! Voting began yesterday - and you can vote everyday from now until September 24th. So, please, oh please, for the love of butter... and for the love of deliciousness, I ask you to vote for us! Click the link below to get started:


Thank you in advance for your support, from bottom of my lil' heart...

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Toronto,

    Loved your website and presentation, your cookies look so delicious!

    Best luck!


    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete