9.26.2011

Purveyors: Stinky Bklyn


Butter + Love's delectable Jam Sandwich Cookies, Shortbread, and the ever-popular Gingerbread Mustachios are now available at Stinky Bklyn!

A few months ago I found out that Mark - my "Cheese Guy" - was leaving The Greene Grape and I was bummed. Who was going to know what kind of cheese I was in the mood for before I did? Who was going to perfectly put together a selection of three to four cheeses to compliment my menu for dinner parties? Who was going to be both witty and knowledgeable about the sometimes overwhelming world of cheese?!

Well, luckily Mark didn't go far... just over a couple of neighborhoods to Carroll Gardens and the amazing cheese shop Stinky Bklyn. If you haven't been in there, then you should go - now. It's a great shop full to the brim with all sorts of gourmet deliciousness... including Butter + Love's very own delectable goods.

So stop in at Stinky, grab a Gingerbread Mustachio (or two!) and let the knowledgeable cheesemongers help make all your Cheese Dreams come true...

No comments:

Post a Comment